Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Actual Birthday

You probably saw my earlier post about the party we threw for the twins while we were still in Blacksburg, however the twins had their ACTUAL birthday this past Friday. Kurt had the day off so we headed up to WI to celebrate with my family. Luke was falling apart as we were trying to have lunch, open presents, and eat cake, hence why he is not in some of the pictures. I'm really thankful we are living close enough to my brothers and their families to be able to spend time with them more often.On our way back to MI we stopped in Chicago and had brunch with John and Kristin at my brother's restaurant, Old Town Social. If you are ever in Chicago, you should go, it's amazing!

Anyways, can't believe a year has gone by! Can't believe how much I have learned about myself since being a mom! Can't believe how much our babies have grown! Can't believe how much I am loving being their mom and getting to spend every day with them. Can't wait for this next year!
 
Party people minus Luke (in bed) and my brother John (he arrived shortly after the picture)

Lots of help to open presents!

We LOVE cousins!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so awesome that you get to spend time with your family. :) Even if that does mean you're away from your Bburg family. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Partay!! Party continues next week as we drive to NY with 6 kids 7 and under. Crazy cakes!

    ReplyDelete