Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2 Fun Things

A long time ago when we were first starting to talk about residency and where we might like to go, I said "somewhere where there is a place to swim and it has to have a Dunkin Donuts". After I thought it through some more I came up with some more important wants, but that's besides the point. Well, I am happy to tell you that today my first 2 wants were granted! Kurt got off early from orientation and so we went to a local beach people kept telling us to check out. It's less then 15 minutes from our house.  AND the one and only Dunkin Donuts in Kalamazoo just opened today less then 5 minutes from our house! My new friend called me to let me know that DD had opened and everything was on the house due to training!  I'll be going back tomorrow and the next day and the next. Every day actually until Sunday when I drive a 12 passenger van with my sister in law and our 6 kids under the age of 7 on a 12 hour drive through the night to NY. I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about with that trip!

 We bought a pass for the season! I can take as many people will fit into our van so come visit!!!!!!!!!!

 Ordering at our new DD just down the street a bit.

This picture makes me laugh. And my iced coffee looks and tasted a lot like milk with a spoonful of coffee in it. Not complaining though, it was free and the workers are still learning.

2 comments: