Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Break Trip to Florida

We just got back from our annual trip to Florida. This was our 4th year doing this trip. We LOVE it!!!! It basically consists of swimming at the pool, playing tennis, eating, drinking Dunkin Donuts coffee, spending time with my grandparents, playing Settlers, going to some park and some beach. It is literally the best vacation! We have soooooo much fun with my brother and his family! This year we went to Disney which was definitely magical. We could not have walked into the park at a more better time. As soon as we walked in there were tons of people with huge smiles on their faces watching a parade go by with all the characters and with loud music telling us we were going to have "The time of our life". The girls were so awe struck. It was perfect. I cried but wasn't willing to admit it until Emily looked at me and said she was crying. Ridiculous, I know, but so much fun!

I am so thankful for the time Kurt and I had to be together away from school and work. It was refreshing and came at the perfect time for us for where we are at in this stage of life. We got to talk about a lot which was really special. It's nice having a 12 hour car ride together to laugh and talk about goals and the future together.

I'm also thankful for my grandparents who make this trip possible. They provide a place for us to stay each year and food to eat. They are so generous! I love them so much! They are so fun to be with!

One more thing I'm thankful for is Andy and Emily. They really mean a lot to me and I am so glad that we are close. Their kids are amazing and I love them so much!

So that sums up our trip. I'm back home now and went back to work today. It was hard, but it will get better as I get back into the swing of things. Kurt's back to school and will be busy until July 2nd. Then we'll have vacation again together!!!! YES!!!
Remember you can click on the picture to see it bigger

3 comments:

  1. hey, thank you so much! i've heard a lot about you from emily - and i think we have met once or twice! as the wife of a soon-to-be med student maybe i can pick your brain about it all someday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...looks like such a fun trip :)

    ReplyDelete