Monday, April 26, 2010

1 More Blanket Done

For some reason I can't get the underline to go away so this whole post will have it I guess. I'm not going to spend to much time trying to figure it out.

A few months ago I blogged about the new fabric I had just gotten to make my nephew River a blanket. My goal was to have it done by our trip to Florida so that I could give it to River (and more so to my sister-in-law) in person. I'm so glad I did!!!!! It was so fun to hand it over. There is a sense of pride when completely a blanket/quilt. This one is not technically a quilt. It is more like a duvet only you can't remove the down blanket from it. The whole thing is sowed together and can be thrown into the wash. It is so cuddly and as you can tell from the pictures River loved it!

2 comments:

  1. I keep stalking facebook and your blog to see all the pictures. The quilt is in his bed now. We love it, and thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This turned out so nice Cindi :)

    ReplyDelete