Monday, April 5, 2010

Recent Happenings

A lot has been going on since my last post. Somehow though I have gotten away from blogging about it all. Here's a catch up and then hopefully I'll get back in a rhythm. Some have pictures, some don't.

-Mac got his first haircut. It's a pretty drastic change, but we like it and he is much more comfortable in the heat.
-I finished Twilight and New Moon. I'm half way through Eclipse. A bunch of us girls got together and watched Twilight one rainy Sunday afternoon. Once everyone in the group (ehem...Meredith) finishes New Moon, we'll watch that one.

-I don't care that much about basketball, but March Madness came (and will be over tonight). We have had a lot of basketball watching nights with friends. I mostly cared about the friends part.

-Kurt ran an 8k after almost zero training. He did great but felt like he had been in a car accident the next day. I just cheered him on and took pictures. Maybe I"ll run next year????
-I got 2 wisdom teeth out. It was supposed to be an easy in and out thing, but the one ended up being impacted and so the hammer drill and stitches were required. I was awake for all of this!!! I'll spare you the pictures!

-I have had a few more photo sessions to add to my portfolio.

-Spring arrived and it has brought summer like temperatures and beautiful flowers!


10 comments:

  1. *lowers head in shame...* I am not worthy of The Loser Book Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac looks great! Very sleek and doggish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sorry Meredith, I forgot your read this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I would watch New Moon with you guys! Twilight was bad enough: there's no way I'd be able to get Tim to watch the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of Mac sniffing the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea, if you are going to bash the movie..."Twilight was bad enough"...then you might not be welcome into the club. J/K
    But seriously, we LIKE the movies and the books even more so there is no bashing comments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mac's hair cut how fun! Also Yeah for New Moon!! I hope you are all better from your wisdom teeth coming out. I was out for mine so I'm not sure what all they had to do but i had puffy cheeks and lots of bruises to show for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb, I am feeling a lot better. I didn't swell too much or bruise at all.

    ReplyDelete