Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter



I got excited about Easter a little too late this year. We are trying to buy a house and that seems to be on my mind constantly so it sortof snuck up on me. I did manage to pull together cute outfits for the kids. I also realized that this is pretty much the dress I have worn for anything nice in the last 4 years. So watch out Easter (next year) I want to do a Passover Dinner, Easter baskets, paint eggs, Sunday Brunch or a really nice Lunch, and really make Good Friday and Easter Sunday be a time for remembering Christ's death and resurrection.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. doesn't the denim set from GAP fit them yet???You my dear namesake look gorgeous in this picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! I hope all is well with all the planning for the move!!

    ReplyDelete