Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Don't Know How He Does It All??

Seriously? I don't know how he does it all??? Oh, wait...he's awesome! He gets up at 5 a.m. heads to work, gets home around 7 p.m. after taking care of sick people all day just in time to help me get the kids ready for bed, then helps me with dinner, the dishes, and the dog. He then tries to give me the time I need after not seeing him all day, and then heads to bed only to start all over again in the morning. He provides for us every day and spends as much time with us as possible and yet I somehow find a way to complain about something I don't think he's doing. Why do I put so many expectations on him when I am the farthest thing from perfect? I've made a conscious decision to look at the positive things, be thankful, and forget the rest. He's an amazing husband and dad that wants the absolute best for his kids and me. I'm really thankful for that! Knowing he loves his family is the best feeling! He's pretty amazing!

 



3 comments:

  1. Go Kurt! On top of all that, he's a great friend too! Let's do an affirmation circle with him in the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...he is Canadian that's why maybe and-he is gifted and and wants to use his gift to help others and that makes him content and when you are content everything seems to be "lighter"...and he did marry a most precious niece who bore him the sweetest and perfectly formed set of twins in the whole wide world...and thank you for the wonderful pictures, Love Tia Nana our prayers are always an AMEN away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Cindi this is the sweetest post! I loved it. Great reminders about being thankful for our spouses, thank you. "Be thankful and forget the rest" I like that. Also those pictures you took of Kurt with the kids are great!!

    ReplyDelete