Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pinterest Weekend

Kurt's parents came for the weekend and so I recruited them to help me make some things I saw on Pinterest. Sometimes I need a little motivation and what better motivation then to have extra hands and someone to talk to while crafting. To encourage the guys along I told them that the "family that crafts together, stays together!" It must have worked because they plugged along to see the project completed. We had a great time with them. They got to spend a lot of time with the babies which is nice since we don't live close by. They are so helpful with the kids. We always have a lot of fun with them.

Here's the extra helping hands hard at work.


The final project...fabric alphabet letters to teach the kiddos. Won't be used for several more months, maybe even a year...but it's done!! I found a set of these on Etsy for $50! I already had all the materials from past projects so this was free, sort of.


Whale softies I saw on Pinterest inspired me to make these. I think they turned out pretty cute.


My mom in law almost finished up the hat I started way back in November! If you look closely you can see the little bit that I did and how much more she accomplished! That was actually our word for the weekend...accomplished! I felt like we accomplished so much! Love that feeling!


Enjoying the warm weather...went on a LONG walk finished off with frozen yogurt.


This one isn't from the weekend. I just thought it was really cute. No, they aren't pulling up to standing yet...we stood them up for the picture. They loved it!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was their to help too!!! Luke is taller or is the photo fooling????Your Mama is bringing the 9th month for me. Luv you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Looks productive, and I love that feeling too.

    ReplyDelete