Wednesday, February 22, 2012

8 Months

The babies are 8 months today. I just wrote in my journal this morning that sometimes it feels like they have been a baby forever and other times it feels like they are getting too big too fast! This last month they have started doing so much more. I think from here on out they are going to pick up new things at rapid speed. I am really trying to cherish all the little moments of cuddling and smiles becuase I think before I know it they will be going off to college. Am I being a little dramatic? Maybe.

This past month...

Sitting
Teething - Luke
Talking - "dadadadada"
Rolling
Eating solids
Separate cribs
Swinging at the park
Taking toys from each other and crying about it...this might become a problem

Pictures from the month...

They'll probably be walking next month! :)

3 comments:

  1. Just wonderfully gorgeous little precious Babies!!!Thanks for posting these...Tia Nana loves you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please enter a beautiful baby contest. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone else think they are looking more and more alike? Cuties!

    ReplyDelete