Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 4

Day 4
Mae grabbed her foot for the first time and held onto it for a while.

I dried Luke's hair this way after his bath and it stayed spiked all day. He looked really cute.

They played nicely in their room with their toys.

I hung a new banner in their room that Katherine gave them in exchange for pictures I took of Ellis.
I thought you would like this one of Mae with Mac. They are going to be best friends.

We REALLY miss you and LOVE you! 4 days down...15 more to go.

3 comments:

  1. so precious! Cindi they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photos make your house look like heaven. Or at least what I picture the lighting in heaven to be like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great, I'm sure Kurt is appreciating them!!
    Also I agree with the last comment about the lighting, there is a heavenly glow:)

    ReplyDelete