Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 10

It rained ALL day. There wasn't but maybe 2 hours today that there wasn't a baby in my arms or in the living room. I really can't wait for you to come home not only so that we are all together, but honestly for the help too!

Luke got to sleep with me for a bit this morning since he woke up at 4:45. I don't know what's up with the early wake ups this past week?

Can you see the booger on Mae's face?

I thought Mae looked cute in this one.

And this one.

The new way to give one a bottle while I nurse the other.

Luke got to take a nap with me while I walked around the house. He was screaming and waking Mae up.

And finally a shot of the 3 of us. I held Luke so much today because he was so fussy from not feeling good that I felt guilty I wasn't holding Mae.


I had started doing this for you to keep up with us but in the meantime I realized it has been good for me to have something every day to do (on top of taking care of the kids, Mac, the house, and myself!)

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Cindi - looks like you're getting the hang of being a mama of twins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...the two of them are so incredible. You, too.

    ReplyDelete