Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin

19 Days till we see Kurt again. So...I'm going to post a picture or pictures and a little bit about our day every day until he is home (mostly for him) but if you care to read, go right ahead. I should have started this the first day he left but just came up with the idea today so I have to play catch up. Just to clarify...the "you" I'm referring to is Kurt until he is back home with us.

Day 1We just got back from spending Thanksgiving with you in PA. We are all ready for bed and happy we are back with Mac but sad you're not here.

Day 2Nate and Cammy are in town (I know you know this because we talk on the phone but for others who are reading this, I'm explaining) so we all got together for a potluck. I can't believe how big the group has gotten! 7 kids. We missed you last night! Everyone helped me though with the kids. We have the best friends!

Right before bed. I promise, I didn't set this up. Mac loves his brother and sister.

Day 3

We are just home all day so I was trying to get a good picture of the twins with Mac for Christmas cards. It didn't really work. So, here's just a few to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment