Friday, November 4, 2011

To Do List

This is not my typical "every day" to do list like, make bed, pay bill, get dressed, etc. You know, the kind you put really easy things down so you can cross them off during the day and feel really accomplished?? No, No, this is my "Fall-heading up to Christmas and winter list".

1. Crochet hats for my family
2. Listen to music more during the day
3. Get good at taking walks with the babies and Mac, i.e. not fall off the curb as I try to pull Mac along!
4. Make Christmas stockings for the babies
5. Have people over more for dinner
6. Plan game nights
7. Take a picture a day
8. Blog more
9. Take time to do devotions
10. Improve on my meal prep and make good meals
11. Spend time with the babies individually
12. Look for the good in people instead of the negative

There. I've got a lot to work on. Thanks Em for the idea.

1 comment: