Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tonight

My parents left today from a 4 day stay. I'm always sort of bummed when they go. Also thinking about Kurt going back to school. Life is going to be back to "normal" and I'm anxious to know what this year will be like. Kurt has had 2 months off...I've been totally spoiled!!!!! The last 2 years of med school have been the same and now we are moving onto a new phase (rotations) for the next 2 years. Who knows what this year is going to bring...kind of excited...kind of scared!

I'm reminding myself of Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Also Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything but in everything with prayer and petition with thanksgiving in your heart present your requests to God and the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

I love praying those verses and reminding myself that God is in control. I'm also really thankful for a husband who cares about me and how I feel.

So for the next 4 days I'm going to really treasure my time with Kurt. I'm not going to take having him for granted and I'm going to be the best wife possible.

I'm praying TONIGHT about peace for this upcoming year!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the phil. 4:6 verse I have that one written down to read at work :)

    ReplyDelete