Monday, June 7, 2010

Apology

I'd like to take this time to apologize for my really bad writing skills. I never know how to phrase something and so I just go with whatever. I looked back on a few posts and was a little embarrassed. Unfortunately that is also how I talk sometimes so it at least makes sense that I would also be a bad writer...and speller for that matter. So...Sorry if my writing is choppy and doesn't always make the best sense.
There...I've admitted my writing faults and I'll keep on writing and you'll keep reading...hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. I always thought it was cute how when you talked about sewing it was like you were reaping a harvest..."sowing"! Who really cares anyways. I know mine have been a little 'out there' at times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great...I count on spell check but if it is a real word it doesn't correct me. I'll try to remember that! SOWING

    ReplyDelete