Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Quilt

I made this quilt for my cousin's baby girl that will be born in July! I'm so excited for them and can't wait to meet Addison when she arrives. My cousin and her husband have been waiting a long time for a baby and she is truly a gift from God. I hope Addison will gets lots of use out this and it will keep her warm for many years.

I love the colors and the fabrics, so soft and sweet, perfect for a baby girl. I used the really soft fleece for the backing and I love how it turned out. It slides around a lot when sowing which made for puckers, but it makes the blanket feel so cuddly. It will be hard to use regular fabric...if I ever go back to that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's lovely. My kids love their blanket which has "bumps".

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, another great one.

    ReplyDelete