Friday, October 23, 2009

Plans for a healthy flu season

My plans are as follows to try and stay as healthy as possible this flu season...

-Get plenty of sleep (pretty easy for me)
-Drink lots of water
-Get Vitamin C from food and vitamins
-Drink hot drinks to wash any bacteria into my stomach where it can't survive. )I read that somewhere, I hope it's true)
-Wash hands
-Avoid putting my hands close to my face

We'll see how it goes. I do think I might be getting a little cold, so I will put these things into practice even more so, so that it won't turn into anything else.

5 comments:

  1. Hey good idea I might have to do the same.
    Hey FYI I am on a low carb diet...and it is working...Instead or rice,which is my weakness and pasta too I grate cauliflower Micro it covered for 5 min. without any liquid add buter and salt and pepper...I swear it is just like rice,,,and very filling!!!OOOXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about getting the flu shot? I had to (dr's orders) and now i'm being told I need to get the swine flu shot...yuck i hate shots:) good luck with staying healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie...I am trying to avoid the flu shot since I have never gotten it before. I know pregnant people have to get it or are highly recommended too. One good way to look at it is that you are helping your little baby stay healthy!

    Aunt Cindi...that sounds good...I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have NO doubt you can do it...let me know how I can help I will send pictures I com across to help..let me encourage you to intern with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you follow me any more my followers don't show :~(

    ReplyDelete