Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One Thing After Another

-Sleep in as late as possible before heading to work
-COFFEE
-Hang out with the kids in the morning
-Park and lunch with our (the kids and mine) friends from India
-Impressed that my friend from India makes such good food for lunch and ashamed that the kids I take care of get PB&J or Mac and cheese most days.
-Scramble to get my Bible Study done for tomorrow night during the kids nap time
-Scramble to get things together for church tonight
-Leave work, go to Kurt's school for a fund raiser...Some people should be expecting some pretty cool things for Christmas!!!
-Grocery store to get things for church tonight
-Dinner at our friends in 10 min. I hate having to rush down good food!
-Pioneer Girls at church...lots of fun tonight! Girls are opening up more
-Thinking that this day has been one thing after another so deciding to put on my comfy clothes and watch HGTV till bed and then getting a call to see if I am going to Kurt's soccer game at 10:30p.m.!!!!
-So tired!!!
-Blog
-Watch some HGTV
-Soccer game in the very chilly windy weather. Mainly went so Mac could get some exercise. He was a bit neglected in that respect today. We did play fetch in the house though, does that count?
-Bed...Ahhhh

Start all over again tomorrow. However, I have Friday off!!!!! Can't wait! I'm heading to WV to see Andy, Emily, and River, eat at Cathedral Cafe, Pies and Pints, take a nice fall walk, and hold my nephew as much as possible before I see him again at Christmas.

Life is busy, but fun right now!

2 comments:

  1. Makes me tired just thinking about it.
    Let's hang out soon. Next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I was wondering yesterday about the re-craft at the Y?

    ReplyDelete