Sunday, December 9, 2012

The 12 Dates of Christmas


I got this idea from my friend's blog, honeysuckle.blogspot.com, and decided to do my own version. I simply wrote out 12 "dates"  for Kurt and I to do together. Some of them include the kids. I'm sure next year I will do an Advent Calendar with the kids which will probably include a lot of these "dates" plus more.

To mkae:
I already had green card stock so I just wrote out the dates, put a whole punch in them, and hung them with ribbon or strips of material on yarn over my kitchen sink. We'll pick one to do every few days. We start tonight with...Watch the Christmas Hallmark movie and drink hot chocolate!

Other "dates"
Go downtown to see the lights and get Waterstreet coffee
Shop for the kids stockings
Make bread and deliver to neighbors
Address christmas cards
Make cookies
Try a new restaurant
Watch Elf
Breakfast in Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment