Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Left Overs

I mentioned the other day that I did my first ever craft fair last week with my sister in law over in WI. We had NO idea how it was going to go, but left excited about a future in crafts and an Etsy store! We sold out of almost everything we made except for a few items. I decided to post them on here in case anyone is interested. What is not sold will be going into our Etsy shop once we get that up and running. Get in touch with me if you are interested in any of the items! 

Baby Girl Hat - $8 

Toddler Hat - $10 

Baby Hat - $8

Baby Hat - $8 

Baby Hat -$8 

Adult Men's Hat - $15 

Stuffed Whale - $5

Set of Christmas Ornaments - $5

Christmas Stocking - $12

Christmas Stocking -$12

Baby/Toddler Girl Headbands - $4 each
*If anything needs to be shipped then I will add $5 to cover the shipping costs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment