Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Getaway

I haven't been on here in a while. I think it has something to do with not having a camera. I like having pictures to go with my posts. Oh well. I'm also down a computer too until my new power cord comes in.

If you want/need a shopping getaway go to Short Pump, VA. It literally has EVERYTHING in a mile radius. Kurt signed up to go to a Family Practice Conference. By going to these things we get a free hotel (this one was brand new), free really good food, and a little getaway. The downside...Kurt is busy with conference stuff.

I spent a few hours wondering around all the stores dreaming and sitting in all the comfy couches. I came home with a shirt from H&M for $8 and a new wedding ring for Kurt. He losts his in the river this summer.

Well, that's it! On another note, Fall is here and I am loving the cooler weather!

1 comment:

  1. I love Short Pump!! I have been there once while Jordan was at the Masters golf thing with his friends, I loved it! Also I'm glad you found a new ring for Kurt!!

    ReplyDelete