Monday, March 8, 2010

The Suspense is Over

My 2nd quilt is complete! I have been finished with this for a little over a week know, but there was one little thing I needed to fix. I also didn't want to post pictures of it until I gave it away so that I wouldn't ruin the surprise. My best friend here in Blacksburg's little girl is the recipient of this baby quilt.I hope it will keep her warm for years to come!

It was fun making it and is all from left over material from another quilt I made for my nieces. So, there you have it folks. I guess I can say I am a quilter...kindof. I know what to do anyways. Don't look to closely though, it has a very "homemade" look to it.

Next project...my nephew River's quilt. I have started cutting the material. The goal is to have it done by April when we will see my brother and his family in Florida!

5 comments:

  1. We love it!!! And by love I mean L O V E it!! :) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! i wish I had the time to make stuff like that, maybe once Graham comes I will...or maybe I will be busier:)

    good job Cindi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    Katie B, you should totally make one. They are so much fun! and Graham will have it forever!

    ReplyDelete