Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hymns

I just got this with birthday money. The words have been such a blessing. There is something about the lyrics in hymns that have such a deep meaning. I love every song and they have been speaking directly to my heart and mind. I come home from work and put it on and it helps to focus my life on the One who cares for me more than I can even imagine. I came across this artist on Pandora. I have the Hymns ones called Roots Run Deep. If anyone is looking for a gift to give someone that can be a blessing as well, I recommend this CD. Check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love hymns...we actually attend the first service at our church mainly because we sing hymns instead of choruses...the messages in the hymns are so scriptural and so powerful...so i agree:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Jadon Lavik and the Roots Run Deep Cd. You'll LOVE It!

    ReplyDelete