Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finally!

Finally my creative juices are starting to flow...I know, I know, a little late for all my Christmas gifts to be homemade, but I am managing to pull some things together. I have a problem with just going out and buying gifts for people off a list. I prefer to think of something on my own that they would LOVE or better yet making something. Since I am getting a late start for this year I have plans to work on a few things during the winter months for next year. I am already soooo excited!!! The bummer part is that I can't post pictures of them b/c certain someones may see them. I am enjoying trying to be a more thoughtful person and am thankful for the Christmas season and that it makes me think of others.

2 comments:

  1. same deal here - I'm excited about stuff I'm makin gbut can't post it because I don't want to give it away. Oh, well. Take pictures anyway and post after you give the gift.
    Also, I miss you. I know you live a mile away but I feel like I've not seen you in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Katherine. Let's plan on this winter hanging out a bunch and crafting!

    ReplyDelete