Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ugg Boots VS. AE Boots

AE Boots
Ugg Boots

First of all...why do I find it soooo hard to get my pictures where I want them??? I need help there!!! This is very frustrating!!!! I want them side by side with a "vs" in between them.

Oh well, onto the real topic. I have battled this decision for almost a month now. I finally decided tonight to go with the AE boots for the most obvious reason...price. Ugg boots are about $180 and the AE ones were $40. I think it was kindof a no brainer. Now I have birthday money left over to buy some other things!!! Looking forward to shopping!!!

5 comments:

  1. Good decision, and I am just as hopeless with placing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi- once Kurt is a Dr. you can buy yourself and 6 other friends (including me:)) Ugg boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee-are you on blogspot now or just have an account so you can post comments? I can't comment on yours anymore b/c I canceled my xanga account. I do read them faithfully though! And, Yes, one day I will be able to afford Ugg boots for all my friends!! Although Kurt and I always talk about when we will not be so stingy anymore. We share a drink when we go out. I'm pretty sure we will be somewhat frugal our whole lives. It's bred in us! We won't be able to help it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the AE ones I think they are a great pick one because of the much reduced cost and two I love the shorter height at least in the pic they look a little shorter. Great choice! Also i have had that same picture difficulty haven't figured it out yet.

    ReplyDelete