Friday, November 6, 2009

Heritage Park

I was able to have today off which worked out nicely since Kurt had it off too! What a blessing!!! I really have to cherish these kinds of days. It was beautiful and so we headed to one of our favorite parks with our good friends.

Mac and his new "girl"friend Bella.
Adam, Katie and us. I don't know what we will do when we have to move away from each other!! God blessed us with bringing them into our lives the day after we moved to Blacksburg. We have are neighbors and have become like family.
After the park we headed to Five Guys for some burgers and fries. We had a great time just being able to relax and talk.

Finally bought a second pair of sheets for our bed. I'm really excited about that!

Tonight we had a campfire with more friends. It was a perfect evening under the stars, in the woods, just off the Appalachian Trail.

I guess I could say this was a really nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment