Thursday, November 1, 2012

Extra $

I have been thinking of some extra ways to bring in a little money recently...

My mother-in-law came for a visit this week bringing with her a Christmas stocking pattern. I didn't have stockings for the twins yet, so we headed out to our local fabric store and purchased some fabric to make these adorable stocking. Mae's on the left and Luke's on the right. I also made another one for a gift, but can't post it on here. (it's a surprise)


This got me thinking...I could sell these to make some money! Well, not these ones exactly, but I can make more. So, if you want to put in an order in time for Christmas, get in touch with me. I'm selling them for $20 + $5 if I have to ship it to you.

Can you believe Christmas is already coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment