Monday, January 17, 2011

A little homemade

I made most of my Christmas gifts this year but didn't get a chance to take pictures of all of them. I've been really lazy and that is why I am now posting this almost a month after Christmas. Oh well, here they are.

My mom was the recipient of a quilt

A lot of people got Christmas style hot pads
I also made my very first Christmas wreath which was given to my in laws

Homemade granola and cookie mixes were passed out as well

I really like doing homemade gifts but would like to start a little sooner for next year.


The burp cloths below were not for Christmas gifts but just to give as baby gifts to a few friends. The backs have towel like material.

5 comments:

  1. I was the recipient of the chocolate chip walnut cookies. And I get to keep warm with Mom and her new quilt, I made out this Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Beautiful quilt and I love the owl ribbon/cloth you tied the burp cloths in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jonah and I LOVE the burp rags.

    they are so useful plus cute.

    love you cindi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these! The pattern on the quilt is awesome, and all great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete