Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks

Warken Thanksgiving was held at our place this year. 11 of us crowded around a table decorated for fall and full of delicious gourmet food. It was so special to be together. Dinner was followed by a night walk, birthday party for Claire, and 2 games that kept us laughing all night long. I'm really thankful for the good time we had as a family. I'm thankful that family made the long drive just to be together. I'm thankful to God for giving me the family I have. There is a lot to be thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you played the soon-to-be-famous "Laugh 'Til Your Sides Hurt" ?!?!?!

    The table looks beautiful, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice!! I'm so glad you could all be together, I saw your facebook pics. Looked like a great time :)

    ReplyDelete