Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF

I'm glad I only have 2 more hours of work and then I'm free for the weekend! Remembering back to my younger years, around 10-13 or so, I loved Fridays because of TGIF...the Friday night shows! However I am glad for this weekend because my plans don't include much. Drinking coffee will definitely be happening...it's freezing here! I had a pretty nice tan going this time last year. I'm ready for my pasty white look to be gone and replaced with a nice healthy sun-kissed look. Maybe I'll call and schedule my hour long massage Kurt gave me for Valentine's day?

I signed up for a veggi co-op this week from Sausser Farms. It starts the end of May and goes through October...I think. I get 5 pounds of vegetables each week of my choice plus a dozen ears of corn each week during corn season and 1 pumpkin in the fall all for a mere $35!!! Here's to hoping the vegetables are in good condition! This is my first time doing this and I am excited!

Another thing I noticed this week and think is pretty funny is that it's not enough for the little boy I take care of to simply step of the edge of anything (i.e. bottom stair, the curb, some squishy stair at his bouncy bears class) like everybody else. Oh no, it definitely requires an all out JUMP. Maybe I should start doing that. It seems alot more fun!

Ok, so this was a random post, but a post none the less. It's for all my faithful readers out there!
Oh,yeah I just remembered that I DID have something kinda fun to post about but it will have to wait till another day as a picture has to be included in it for sure! I'll give you a hint. It includes fabric. Anyone excited?!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited! Can't you feel my excitement blowing through town? Oh wait. That's the 97 MPH winds ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm afraid I will be feeling those winds a little too much from INSIDE our apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you about the veggies! How fun, I'm sure they will be yummy :)
    I can't wait to see your project!!

    ReplyDelete